Digital Content Creator (Copywriter)
The successful applicant will be able to write, research and conceptualise creative and innovative content, displaying a deep understanding of the business and producing content which serves a strategic purpose, whether the goal is lead generation, sales or purely informative.
You will be able to plan, develop and write copy suitable for any application. Maintaining best practice for web, social media, and email, ensuring accessibility and best SEO practices.
You will work closely with our clients and marketing specialists to create strong concepts through every aspect of a project.
Creativity & tone of voice are imperative, whilst also maintaining consistency with the brand across all platforms and creating original, fresh copy which engages your audience and maximises conversions.
You will work closely with our marketing specialists, graphic designers and our marketing & development manager to create effective marketing campaigns.
You should be comfortable performing market research on industries and products as well as being able to perform keyword research and monitor analytics.
All copy produced should have a purpose and plan for implementation.
Google Ads Landing Page
- Create quality copy for our customers within provided timeframes and ensure content serves a purpose within the strategies outlined for each campaign.
- Working on both internal and external copy for websites, print marketing, blogs, marketing campaigns, social media and email marketing.
- To understand our measures of success, and diligently work towards the agreed goals in each project.
- Assisting with running organic social media campaigns for both customers and in-house assets.
- Create content which is measurable against standard industry tools.
- To develop strong client knowledge with the customers we serve.
- To be able to develop a brand voice, and work a variety of voices and styles to ensure customer engagement and conversion.
- To be able to work autonomously when required.
- Ability to communicate with customers over the phone to establish needs and requirements.
- To communicate with existing customers and assist in gathering assets to ensure timelines are met; includes communicating updates on progress, content collation and assisting with ensuring websites are brought online.
- Minimum of 2-3 years copywriting experience, preferably in an agency, or across various industries and platforms.
- Experience working with online platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, WordPress and Shopify.
- To be creative and use that creativity to work with our campaigns to maximise conversions and provide customers with an epic ROI.
- Experience working on or developing creative strategies that meet business needs through a clear understanding of the brand, customer and brief objectives.
- Strong knowledge of the importance of copy in both SEO and user experience and understanding how both attribute to SEO and conversions.
- Good communication skills on both phone and email to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
- Confident presenting and communicating clearly with our clients.
- Disciplined, with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Maintain a high awareness of trending topics and news to identify content opportunities for our customers.
Marketing Together is a team of innovative and inspired people.
We work within our “15 points of culture” creating unique opportunities for our clients to connect with their customers.
“Innovative marketing that bridges the gap
between local businesses and their communities”
OUR 15 POINTS OF CULTURE
I give myself and everything I commit to 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and success of Marketing Together, it’s current and future team, and its clients at all times.
I am truly responsible for all my actions, the outcome that my actions will bring, and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I am passionate, inspired and always look for ways to stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
I speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and our company in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and farewell people using their name. I always apologise for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
I focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: win/win. At all times I display inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person.
I grow from my mistakes. I will consistently learn and adapt so that I can help my fellow team members and clients do the same.
I am respectful of all genders, religions, and nationalities. We treat each other with respect and warmth. We help each other out whenever possible.
I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
I strive to achieve a work/life balance therefore I am able to be at my most productive.
I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
I always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises I will use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I seek to improve the system solution rather than blame the people. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
I am consistent in my actions so my clients and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
I am a grateful person. I say thank you and show you appreciation often and in many ways so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
I am an abundant person, I deserve abundance and I am easily able to both give and receive it. I allow abundance in all areas of my life by respecting my own self-worth and that of all others. I am rewarded to the level that I create abundance for others and I accept that abundance only shows up in life to the level at which I show up.