Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for someone with a high intellectual capacity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to lead others. While you will spend a lot of your time managing or coaching others, as you guide them to get the best result for our clients, you will also need to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You will need to be a hands-on all-round marketer. Experience matters less than passion, energy, and brainpower. We are aiming to grow our company to be one of the biggest digital marketing agencies in the world! Can you help us get there?
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team. The position will be a full-time role located in Burleigh from Monday to Friday, however working remotely occasionally is possible, following the trial period.
You must have a minimum of three years experience in a similar role to apply.
- Creating and implementing effective marketing strategies in order to achieve quality, measurable results for clients
- Management of client Google Ad accounts
- Management of client social media advertising
- Management of client social media platforms
- Management of client EDMs
- Liaising and reporting with clients on a regular basis regarding campaign performance and ongoing strategies
- Ensuring good relationships with clients with the goal of increasing budgets over time
- Ensuring clients renew contracts
- Commitment to understanding new technology and upgrading skills
- Working with the team to create documented processes and procedures for running client accounts.
- Building and implementing client marketing strategies
- Advanced skills in Google Ads
- Advanced skills in Facebook Business Manager
- Advanced skills across various social media platforms
- Intermediate to advanced skills in WordPress and Shopify
- Understanding of SEO/SEM strategies
- Copywriting for client websites, blogs, advertisements and social media posts
- High attention to detail
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professionally liaise with clients and other employees at all times
- Maintain high quality digital marketing campaigns
- Run effective strategies for clients
- Increase contract size with clients through effective marketing
- Complete tasks on time.
Marketing Together is a team of innovative and inspired people.
We work within our “15 points of culture” creating unique opportunities for our clients to connect with their customers.
“Innovative marketing that bridges the gap
between local businesses and their communities”
OUR 15 POINTS OF CULTURE
I give myself and everything I commit to 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and success of Marketing Together, it’s current and future team, and its clients at all times.
I am truly responsible for all my actions, the outcome that my actions will bring, and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I am passionate, inspired and always look for ways to stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
I speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and our company in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and farewell people using their name. I always apologise for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
I focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: win/win. At all times I display inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person.
I grow from my mistakes. I will consistently learn and adapt so that I can help my fellow team members and clients do the same.
I am respectful of all genders, religions, and nationalities. We treat each other with respect and warmth. We help each other out whenever possible.
I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
I strive to achieve a work/life balance therefore I am able to be at my most productive.
I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
I always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises I will use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I seek to improve the system solution rather than blame the people. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
I am consistent in my actions so my clients and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth and success are consistent.
I am a grateful person. I say thank you and show you appreciation often and in many ways so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my clients, and team. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
I am an abundant person, I deserve abundance and I am easily able to both give and receive it. I allow abundance in all areas of my life by respecting my own self-worth and that of all others. I am rewarded to the level that I create abundance for others and I accept that abundance only shows up in life to the level at which I show up.