did you know?
your print advert will play a big part in your digital success
70% of people who see a print advertisement given to them by someone they have an existing relationship with, will visit your website before contacting you.
Either by visiting directly from the link displayed on your print advert or by finding your business via search engines such as Google or Bing.
These visitors will be quality leads resulting in:
- Better conversion rates
- Increased brand awareness
The benefits of this traffic as opposed to general digital marketing include:
- Lower cost-per-click rates (direct traffic from print ads)
- Less competing for space in search results.
How can I maximise the potential of my print advert?
We can help you to get the most out of your print advertising. You may already be experiencing a greater level of local traffic to your website from your print ad – we can increase the conversion rate from this traffic with:
- Better landing pages on your website
- More distinct branding
- Quality paths through the site, leading to easier communication.
- Installing tracking pixels for retargeting on social media or other platforms.
- Helping to ensure you have included CTA’s (call to action) and the USP’s (unique selling points) for your business.
If you are looking to maximise the effectiveness of your current print campaign, contact Marketing Together for an obligation free consultation.
raise awareness with
Like it or not social media platforms are here to stay. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other platforms are fantastic tools for promoting your brand / product or service online.
Our team can work with you on targeted advertising, creation of content and creating funnels that will help to grow your business.
help them find you on
If you can’t be found on Google, your missing out. We can help you get your business found on Google with Google Ads, Content Marketing and retargeting campaigns designed to encourage consumers not only to visit your business once, but to keep coming back again and again.